Got the Memo

Another meeting of the minds as we go red, white, and black.  Apparently both go-to faves for us!


Blouse: Forever 21 / Cardigan: J.Crew / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: Gift

30 for 30: Day Twelve
Paloma says...

Signs of cracking: I stared at my curated wardrobe for a solid ten minutes and could not figure out a combination that felt new or interesting.  I ended up wearing this skirt because it's one of the two items I haven't worn yet.  However, I'm starting to feel like all I've got are pencil skirts... probably because, well, that's really all I've got.  Crap, guess I have to go shopping for some cute A-line skirts after this is all over.

At least I can always rely on my favorite combination of black + white + red!


Sweater: Banana Republic / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Michael Kors / Bag: Vintage Fendi

30 for 30: Day Twelve
Karen says...

My momma took this photo!  Had a Shanghai supper with my parents and it was most fitting that I wore red.  My mom was very careful to follow my every annoying instruction for this photo, but alas, we can't change my looking possessed.

Love this Fendi bag that I recently excavated, but probably wouldn't wear much for the workday given it's a jaunty, casual accent.  But I found it at Haute Seconds, a consignment jewel in Santa Monica where I've found Fendi and Balenciaga, among other things.

First time wearing this sweater from my 30, but boy was it hot today, so boy did it not fit the weather, 80 degrees downtown and 92 degrees in the San Gabriel Valley where I had a meeting.  That's the problem, perhaps, with 30 for 30 in September - you never know the mixed bag you'll get where the weather's concerned!

Other than that, my parents thought my hair was too light.

Comments

Post a Comment