Dusk to Dawn

A post from after 5:00 pm, a post from before 9:00 a.m. on the same day.


Sweater: Charlotte Tarantola / Dress: Madewell / Necklace: Reform School / Shoes: The Limited

30 for 30: Day Fourteen, er, Sorta
Karen says...

I need to post my Day Thirteen, but we'll just add that to the backlog of my To-Do List.  Boy, I've had busy weeks in my lawyering days - including that one incredible week in my career when I cranked out two summary judgment motions - but this week is giving all those past episodes of hell a run for its money.  I haven't cracked yet, and I'm proud of myself.  This week is that magic mix of defending depositions, taking depositions, and filing motions - all mixed in with reporting to bosses, clients, co-workers, and... blogging!

Took this photo well past the whistle blowing, so it has that faint glow of dusk.  Wanted to get much more creative with today's outfit, but can I be honest?  I'm just grateful it's comfortable!

I love Paloma's look today!  Girlfriend got it going on!


Sweater: J.Crew "Tippi" / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Necklace: Forever 21

30 for 30: Day Fourteen
Paloma says....

I feel like I'm finally dressing more for the fall.... even though the high temps still hover in the 80's. 

Man, I could wear this sweater every day.  I've got it in two colors now (gray and hot pink), and I seriously think I'm going to buy it up in every other color possible.  Seriously, look at all those options! And prints too! Fortunately it's a J.Crew staple, so you can pretty much always find it. Its just the perfect fit, perfect weight, everything.  It's also the very last 30 for 30 item making a first appearance. That means it's all repeats from here on out...


Comments