Accentuate the Positive

30 for 30 has us, still, thinking alike with limited options.  Black and white and a little pop!


Sweater: The Limited / T-Shirt: Merona for Target / Pants: The Limited (Exact Stretch)
Shoes: Sole Society / Earrings: Forever 21

30 for 30: Day Four
Paloma says...

When you've been beaten down for two days with a killer cold (yes, again... I realize I am getting sick a lot this year - I blame lack of sleep and two small kids), what's a girl to do but throw on a white t-shirt, stretchy black pants, red heels, and call it a day?

I look as horrendous as I feel today - red puffy eyes, red nose, horrid hair.  The works.  Thus, I just couldn't justify wearing something cute.  Who would want to ruin a cute outfit with an atrocious face?  Not me.  So that's how I wound up in head to toe basics.  With red shoes for good measure.  Just glad I had these items in my 30 for 30 picks.

Hoping tomorrow I am back to at least 80% and can put together something that's at least 80% interesting.


Top: Banana Republic / Skirt: The Limited Black Collection / Shoes: Michael Kors
Necklace: Bedford Ave. street vendor

30 for 30: Day Four
Karen says...

Well, well, well, look who bought a new car.  The only (and best) opportunity to get a photo today was with Steve (he of the many brown shoes).  And, apparently, a vintage Ford truck.  This truck is the perfect background for a standard black pencil skirt and white peplum outfit.  Of course.

I matched all this with a loud, vibrantly green necklace today.  It's a super cheap piece ($7, in fact) that I got on the streets of Williamsburg.  A man selling vinyls and old books was also selling fun jewelry.  It got a few compliments today, but I also wondered if these complimentors privately thought I got my necklace from a vending machine.  Four down, twenty-six to go!

Comments