Work/Play

Today Paloma is all work and Karen is all play.  And we are dressed accordingly.


Cardigan: Old Navy / Shirt: Forever 21 / Heels: Target / Necklace: Forever 21

Paloma says...

As I continue to slug through mountains of discovery responses, I am dressed in classic Paloma Casual Friday wear - jeans, cardigan, and heels.  I feel like I'm always beating myself up for relying on formulaic outfits (cardigan and pencil skirt, anyone?), and wishing I could be more fashion forward like Karen (I would never be able to pull off her cute striped jersey dress at the office) but today I am embracing it because you know what?  It works.  And I'm comfy.  So there.



Dress: French Connection / Wedges: Merona x Target / Clutch: Clare Vivier

Karen says...

Keeping it simple today, headed to Vegas after work!  Just going to hop on and off a plane in this go-to Friday dress.  I am pleased to report that, having worn it last month, it did indeed shrink just the right amount after washing.

My new co-worker snapped this picture for me.  She heard Steve and I talking about his shoes the other day and said, "You have a blog?" I said, "No..."  But today, I had to come clean.  Well worth her artistic eye!

And now...

Steve's Shoes


Day Five: Maison Forte

Comments