Give It A Whirl

Hoping for the long-awaited chance this week (and last) to get together and take some proper photos.  But busy busy until the end of the month, and the long weekend to follow!  Both experimenting with new looks today...


Cardigan: The Limited / Tank: Old Navy / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: gift

Paloma says...

Wearing a smattering of orange/yellow tones today - love this combo and can't believe I've never worn it before!  Don't even have time to type today.  What else is new?


Tank: Forever 21 / Shirt: J.Crew / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

Karen says...

Giving this pin a go today, sent to me by Paloma.  We basically are well-acquainted with each other's wardrobes by now and it was easy for her to spot that this was a look I'd dig, and a look I have.  Heh, even did a little copycat sitting pose for the full effect.  Took this shot after work while meeting a friend on Montana Avenue.

I also found a pale yellow nail polish, Revlon Buttercup, that I'm kinda into at the moment.  It's a last gasp for summer!  Going to try and wear some white this week before Labor Day hits us.

Comments

Post a Comment