Extra Effort

Well aware that we're letting work get the best of us, we were lucky enough to meet up again today!


T-shirt: Target / Skirt: We Love Vera x Anthropologie / Shoes: Target
Bracelets: gifts from my mom / Earrings: Target

Paloma says...

How lucky am I??  I get two days in a row with my beloved Karen.  Seriously love when we can get together, shoot the shit and take a picture. Happy days.

Making use of this fun skirt that I think I have worn less than 5 times total in the 5 years I've owned it.  I think it's because I can't come up with many ways to style it - I only ever think to wear a white or black t-shirt with it.

In other news: it's hot as HELL today.


Tank: Madewell / Jeans: Citizens of Humanity / Shoes: Sole Society / Bag: Madewell / Necklace: Madewell

Karen says...

Well, yeah, I must be in the swell of my "Madewell period."  I was just in the store last night and it took everything within me to not buy another Pretty Woman-type (you know, taupe, polka dots) dress.  But I realized that it is the most appropriate look for me right now - too old to be Urban Outfitters (oh well), too young to... I'm not really too young for anything anymore.  Let's just say, too young to give up.  I think Madewell is the right amount of non-slutty, subtly quirky casual.

Had a cute sweatshirt to go with this but, as stated above, it's hot as hell today.  Was worth every bit of perspiration, though, hightailing it through downtown to see Paloma two days in a row!  

Comments