All Frills

Best friends forever!  How could it be that we both decided to don our ruffled blouses today?


Top: GAP / Sweater: The Limited / Pants: Old Navy / Shoes: Target

Paloma says...

In the interests of "working what I've got" when choosing outfits these days, today I did two things I haven't done in awhile: (1) I wore a snazzy belt; and (2) I wore these pants. These were/are my "fat pants" - best worn when I'm not feeling my slimmest or when I just want to wear pants that feel like pajamas.

Not sure how I feel about this ensemble, mostly because I have this weird thing about black pants and a white blouse worn together (left over from my restaurant days - makes me feel like a waitress).  But I think the weird ruffly placket and the red belt makes it sufficiently more fashion and less Olive Garden.


Top: Deletta x Anthropologie / Jeans: Mother / Wedges: Merona x Target / Bag: Madewell
Sunglasses: Vintage Christian Dior

Karen says...

I'm totally shocked - though I don't know why I would be - that once again, Paloma and I have dressed similarly without any discussion, planning, knowledge of each other's comings and goings... Sure, we chat on a near daily basis, but these are topics covering diet, Bachelor Nation, Real Housewives, even a little law - certainly not, "Hey, let's both wear a ruffled blouse tomorrow.  Do white and grey with dark pants."

Uncanny!

Other than this miraculous event, my outfit is otherwise unspectacular.  But feels really great walking around the office, and downtown, in jeans and a whimsical blouse.  Another Anthro find, on sale then with an employee discount - retail heaven!

Comments