Spotted at Primo

It's a polka dot party at Caffe Primo!


Top: Urban Outfitters / Skirt: J.Crew / Heels: Nine West "7Cress"

Paloma says...

My friend at work told me today that I looked "very Mad Men."  I think this is one of the best compliments I have ever received.  Who doesn't want to look like a 1960's secretary?  Seriously!  Though, Mad Men was certainly not my thought process while getting dressed this morning.  In fact, there was almost zero thought put into this outfit.  It really was just "Oh I haven't worn this polka dot shirt in awhile" and "I feel like wearing a skirt."  Bam!  That is how an outfit is born.


 Earrings: The Oxford Trunk

I am heading out for a very long weekend (five days!) in New Mexico, where I will celebrate the Fourth of July (and my daughter's first birthday) with family... and maybe even get a picture of my outfits!

Happy Independence Day!


Shirt: Heavenly Couture / Skirt: Martin + Osa / Heels: Julianne Hough for Sole Society "Giselle"
Straw Clutch: Vintage

Karen says...

I'm all neutrals and pastels today.  Hard to see, but the shirt is peppered with little blue dots.  I love it with Paloma and I both get the memo.

One of my co-workers had an issue with me matching the taupe shirt (which he thought was grey) to a tan skirt.  I'm like, matching is so 1998, buddy, then proceeded in mature fashion to pick out something wrong with his outfit.  Meanwhile, my shoes and necklace (and nail polish) apparently match.  Oh well.


Necklace: On loan from Cyn

I'm happy to do the big necklace over my shirt thing until it's worn the heck out.  Yeah!

Comments

  1. Karen! I am super curious to see how else you pair these mint pumps. I have a very pricey pair I bought for my wedding and want to be able to reuse them! So while I typically stalk Paloma here I am planning on stalking you now to see how else you do these pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, I'm curious myself how I plan to pair these mint pumps. :-) It's a great problem to have, isn't it? So far I've been putting them on whenever the moment hits me in the morning. It's a most impractical purchase - the kind of thing where I saw them and just HAD to have them with no rhyme or reason. It's a snowball effect where I'm now shopping specifically for things to wear these shoes with... so please give me your feedback as we figure out this look together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment