Monday, You're A Jerk

Might as well get the worst part of the week over with.


Shirt: BDG / Skirt: Forever 21 / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

Karen says...

If I seem a bit not impressed right now, it's because I feel every bit as "ridden hard and put away wet" as I look.  Such a crass but apropos expression.  The filter of this photo deliberately obscures my face because every bit of makeup had been wiped off as I continually buried my face in my hands during a very draining deposition.

I don't know why I always have two appearances stacked into one day, versus just a couple of appearances spread out across the week.  But today was a visit to good ol' Stanley Mosk followed by a massively frustrating deposition full of stops and starts.  Anyway, so glad the day is over.

As for the outfit, I did plan ahead on it but I just wanted something comfortable and conservative.  Gosh, how boring it is to dress the part.


Top: Merona x Target / Skirt: Merona x Target / Shoes: Mossimo x Target / Earrings: Forever 21

Paloma says...

Busy day with not much to say.  I was on solo duty with the girls this morning, and had to scramble to get them to a doctor's appointment for one and parent/teacher conference for the other.  I literally did not think about what I was going to wear and just grabbed this skirt with a white tee and my trusty pumps.  And whaddya know?  I'm head to toe Target!

Comments