Hustle Bustle

We continue to lead opposite lives at the moment. Today it's hustle, bustle... of two very different sorts.


Paloma says...

Learn the ins and outs of a very document-heavy and long-running case in one week, then write a stellar mediation brief on said case, and then prepare to do a Motion for Summary Judgment? I. Can. Do. It. 

Today I am wearing serious work wear to do serious work.  (but I had to throw in leopard shoes to make it a wee bit fun!)

I am wearing...

Gap 3/4 sleeve t-shirt
The Limited charcoal A-line skirt with pleats
Jessica Simpson leopard wedges

Accessories:
Faux turquoise earrings from Target



Karen says...

It's a perfect day in New York! I've been working remotely - honestly - and it's kind of miraculous what you can get done these days with just an iPhone. 

Spent the morning in Astoria, but am now off to Westchester for the wedding festivities.  The bride's sister snapped this at Grand Central Station, about to make our train.  Love the hustle and bustle, work and play combined.  And wish I could wear this to work every day!

I am wearing...

I Heart Astoria t-shirt (best gift ever)
H&M skinny low-waist jeans
Banana Republic tan faux croc penny loafer pumps

Accessories:
Vintage leather clutch
Vanity Fair magazine free tote
Samsonite carry-on luggage

Comments