Primary Colors

No two people ever played out a Target the way we did.  But few can argue that, dammit, it has it all.

Today, just too lazy to stand out in the windy weather.  A solid red backdrop can't be beat, especially when you're decked out in primary colors.


Karen says...

This is my Ming vase dress.  It's really more for a garden party or a museum opening, but paired with a bright cardigan, I think it's suitable for a spring day in the office.  Anyway, who am I kidding.  When do I ever go to garden parties or museum openings.


What's very interesting, of course, is that this slouchy shift has drop sleeves, when it's sleeveless!  It is lined as shown, no need for any other garment.  It fits like a glove and I'm enchanted by the color, so much like Delft pottery.

I am wearing...

Zara blue and white floral print dress
Madewell tangerine cardigan
Tory Burch tan leather slingback peeptoe pumps

Accessories:
Tiffany & Co. silver pearl necklace


Paloma says...

This outfit is one year in the making.  I pinned this image of Olivia Palermo a year ago, and have been intent on recreating it ever since.  Just needed to obtain a mustard pencil skirt and a navy blouse.  I got my new yellow pencil skirt in the mail yesterday and voila!  I actually like my version better than Olivia's, if I do say so myself.  I think the brighter blue shirt is more eye-catching and the leopard shoes make it more interesting than your basic neutral.
 
In other news, blue and gold are my high school colors, so that's awesome. Go Demons!  SFHS!
 
I am wearing...

The Limited Layering Shell in Ballgown Blue
The Limited High-Waist Pencil Skirt in Yellow
Jessica Simpson Minna leopard wedge 

Accessories:
Target (faux) pearl necklace

Comments