M.I.A.

Reports confirm several Paloma sightings at the office today, and just now we have photographic evidence that yes, a person by her description and "I don't know how she does it" aplomb was spotted in and around Figueroa Street.  This photo should positively ID one Paloma.

 
Paloma says...
 
UPDATE: Paloma here, reporting for blogging duty.  Yes I was M.I.A. today, but I am finally logging in at 11:00 p.m. to inform our adoring readers (all 5 of you) of the details of my outfit.  Today was a whirlwind of meetings, teleconferences, and work responsibilities, and I was happy to be wearing a semi-comfortable outfit.  Especially for the two hour (YES, TWO HOUR) drive home... (Like a good Angeleno, I love my city but hate its traffic).
 
Paloma is wearing...
 
J.Crew Tippi cardigan in black
Forever 21 floral ruffle top
The Limited grey pencil skirt
Nine West Rocha pumps in black

Accessories: Pearl cluster earrings "borrowed" from my mom for my wedding and I ended up keeping them!

 
 
Karen says...
 
Today was whirling dirvish day for my co-worker in crime, but we did manage to chase her down and snap this shot.  What she'll say about it, we shall see.
 
As for myself, today was challenging on so many levels.  I'm sure Paloma can relate.  We just have so much to do right now.  The weather was just beautiful but we had no opportunity to discuss even that.  I wanted to be comfortable for the many things I had to do in the office, but also seize the opportunity to wear something summery and light.
 
The sullen look on my face matches how I feel!  Even if I love wearing pink shoes.
 
I am wearing...
 
kimchi blue dress with peplum skirt
Aqua three-quarter length sleeve blazer with tan and white stripes
Steve Madden fuschia suede heels
 
Accessories:
Tod's D Bag Media in black pebble leather
Burberry wristwatch
 
Tomorrow won't be any less of a busy shitshow, but I think we'll be able to do better.

Comments