In a Hurry

We were able to steal away for lunch today, but not for long, and not too far.  And through this blog, we have the ability to show all five of our readers every angle imaginable of the Figat7th mall.

 
Paloma says...
 
Another rushed and harried day for me, which means comfort is key... Hence, the wedges and the cozy cardigan.   But I am so excited for jeans tomorrow and since my scheduled deposition got canceled at the last minute, I am going to take advantage of our firm's half-day Good Friday and take it easy!
 
I am wearing...
 
Forever 21 sleeveless blouse
The Limited gray pencil skirt
Banana Republic cream cardigan
Nine West nude patent wedges
 
 
Karen says...

So this is a lazy outfit in every way.  Although my shoulder is so much better, I still didn't feel motivated to wear anything interesting.  Grabbed the usual go-to's, including these same shoes that I'm suddenly so smitten with.  They're just perfectly comfortable and slimming at the same time.
 
I am wearing...
 
Gemma for Barney's Co-Op polka-dot silk blouse
Banana Republic beige skirt in stretch wool
Classiques Entier beige peeptoe booties with lace detail
Black cotton infinity scarf (from the Korean department store)
 
Accessories:
Tiffany & Co. silver pearl necklace (have decided to wear this all week, actually)


Comments