Out On a Limb

Karen says...

Well, yesterday was a total bust - Paloma still out sick, but just impossible for me to get a photo of anything, much less some self-indulgent selfie of my outfit.  And another crazy L.A. law day has gone by, I can't even remember what it was.

And I've covered three parts of L.A. today, and decided that just because I'm a big shot lawyer, and my partner-in-crime is bedridden with the flu, doesn't mean I should abandon a fledgling web project.

So here we are, and may I say, I got myself a red manicure (Essie Jelly Apple), then got myself a red skirt (Ron Herman 2/3 off lives on), then decided - we're going for the red lipstick (Makeup Forever No. 45).  And the results are a very satisfying "don't fuck with me fellas" (nod to Paloma) kind of look.

Sorry, everybody - this is becoming The Karen Show.

I am wearing...

J.Crew cotton and crepe knit long-sleeve tee in beige (an oldie but goodie)
L'Agence asymmetrical skirt in red (no. 6 in this Ron Herman pictoral)
H&M cropped tuxedo jacket
Sole Society Chandra closed toe pump in leopard color

This outfit took me to a deposition, back to the office, to a conference in judge's chambers at Stanley Mosk, and it's about to take me for an after-work cocktail.

First toast - to Paloma's speedy recovery!

Camera: iPhone 4S, IncrediBooth app, Incredible Cowboy #2



Comments